Should Marlo Hampton Be Named an Official Real Housewife of Atlanta?
Lately, it feels like we’ve been talking about “friend of the Housewives” Marlo Hampton just as much as — if not more than — her full-time Real Housewives of Atlantacast member pals. The outspoken lady has stirred up plenty of drama over the last few weeks on the show, when she took up with Kenya Moore and fell out with her bestie, Queen Bee NeNe Leakes — and the noise between the women has only continued off-screen.
It’s easy to forget that with all of the airtime spent and ink spilled on NeNe’s former bridesmaid, she’s still only a guest star with no official Housewife title. And just in case you were wondering, that title really matters to these women — in both pay and power.
So during last night’s March 9 episode of RHoA,Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users that very question: Should Marlo be made an official Atlanta Housewife?
Click below to download the Viggle App and vote on similar TV polls and trivia!
No matter how much of an impact Marlo has had thus far on this season, only 26 percent of you think her hilarity will translate well into a permanent Housewife position. The other 74 percent of voters vetoed the idea, citing the surplus of outspoken ladies already on the main cast.
Whether or not Marlo wants to join, her potential position could be compromised if NeNe’s predictions come true. Mrs. Leakes tweeted recently that some of the cast members would be fired come Season 7, and she was clearly directing that shade toward Kenya Moore — Marlo’s only real ally on RHoA. But let’s not get ahead of ourselves; we’ve still got plenty of time left in Season 6!
Do you want to see Marlo as a full-time Housewife? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below.
Tune into Real Housewives of Atlanta on Sunday nights at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!