Earth to Mars, there is definitely no Bachelor on tonight. Well, other than the one playing from your DVR, that is. Juan Pablo Galavis has left the building, with his Season 18 finale and dramatic “After the Final Rose” special having aired last week on March 10. So, let the countdown begin to Bachelorette Andi Dorfman’s Season 10 of the sibling show, kicking off May 19, 2014, at 9 p.m. ET/PT.
In case you missed the Bachelor 2014 finale or are living under a rock, here are some of the highlights of what happened:
1) Juan Pablo’s family basically told the girls to run, run far away. But at least one be-braced member of the Galavis clan is speaking out, saying that the way they were shown ain’t the way it went down. For the record, we’re pretty sure that when your mom says “he’s very rude” about you, that’s what she means…
2) Juan Pablo whispered some offensive, sexual comments to Clare Crawley during some of their last moments together, while they were alone on a helicopter. This is what he said.
3) Juan Pablo eliminated Clare at the end, but not before giving her false hope by telling her he might move to Sacramento, he wanted to have kids, etcetera. Her speech on the way out was epic.
4) Although Juan Pabs picked Nikki Ferrell to be his gal, he didn’t propose, and instead offered her a rose. But he’s not the first Bachelor not to pop the question...
5) On the “After the Final Rose” episode, JPG got super peeved at Chris Harrison, telling him not to interrupt and all sorts of things you just don’t say to the host of The Bachelor.
6) Juan Pablo refused to tell winner Nikki that he loved her, or express any kind of emotion toward her at all. It was awkward.
Want to know what else you missed on the Season 18 Finale and “After the Final Rose”? Check out our recaps (finale, ATFR) and hit the comments to tell us what you’ll be doing until The Bachelorette premieres!