Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) may have her memories under control, but that doesn't mean she can keep on top of all the moving pieces in the Hamptons — especially now that Stevie Grayson is in town. In fact, based on the promo for Season 3, Episode 16 ("Disgrace") Em is going to find herself in big, big trouble.
What does this shocking preview tell us? We've taken a closer look to see what it reveals.
1. Stevie is on to Emily. Say what you will about Stevie, the woman is clearly smart. The promo begins with Stevie at Emily's door, asking, "Emily Grayson? Why don't you tell me who you really are?" Does she have a clue that Em is David's daughter, or has she just picked up on the fact that Emily's story doesn't quite make sense?
2. Daniel wants divorce. At :04 Daniel, looking almost crazed, tells Em, "we're getting a divorce." He sounds incredibly angry, so something new has probably pissed him off at his "wife." But what? And does this scene come before or after all the opera drama we see next? Our guess is after.
3. A night at the opera. As we can see at :06, this episode will feature yet another fancy schmancy event: the opera. Which is (of course) the perfect setting for drama, drama, and more drama.
4. New info drops. While seated, Charlotte holds a phone up to Victoria. "Mom, you are not going to believe this." Whatever it is that Victoria won't believe, we have a feeling it involves Emily, since the voice over claims that "attack after attack could shatter Emily's world for good," and at :10 we see Em looking at her own phone, and she does not seem pleased.
5. Showdown! If those hints aren't enough, how about this: At :12 Victoria confronts Emily in one of the opera house's halls, telling her, "You're nothing but a fraud and a liar!" She then spits out, "You are done here."
6. And it's all very public. If that's not bad enough, it turns out this whole event is highly public, and the promo ends with Emily surrounded by the press. We hear someone say, "Oh my god" as Em pushes her way past reporters.
Check it out for yourself!