We imagine Bravo execs aren’t too happy with the Big Apple pot-stirrer for starting rumors right now, and potentially alienating her foes Heather and Carole. But should there be fire where this smoke is coming from, it’s interesting to think about Bethenny making her return to RHoNY — especially after all that she’s done since she left (now-defunct talk show, billion-dollar liquor brand, lifestyle company, spin-off… the list goes on).
So during last night’s March 18 episode of Real Housewives of New York,Wetpaint Entertainment asked Viggle LIVE! users if they thought the sharp-witted reality TV alum should return to her roots, and the results caught us somewhat by surprise.
Click below to download theViggle App and vote on similar TV polls and trivia!
We thought that fans would be avidly against Bethenny backtracking, but the vote was more split than you might guess. A solid 45 percent of users were in favor of her throwing the Housewife robe back on, pointing out that the show hasn’t been the same since she left. On the other hand, a 55 percent majority thinks she’s better off steering clear... been there, done that, after all.
Our guess is that the Skinny Girl magnate is unlikely to associate herself with the franchise again. Don’t bite the hand that feeds you, but Bethenny has established herself as a successful (Bethenny notwithstanding) personality, and she can find plenty of other ways to spend her time than to bicker over a boozy Upper East Side brunch… as much as we’d love to see that.
Tune into Real Housewives of New York on Tuesday nights at 9 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Do you think Bethenny should go back to being a Housewife? Tell us in the comments below.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!