Grey’s Anatomy Season 10, Episode 16 Spoilers: 5 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
Bringing the law into the picture rarely makes relationships — or any sort! — easier, and it looks like we'll experience that in a big way on Grey's AnatomySeason 10, Episode 16 ("We’ve Gotta Get Out of This Place").
The two sneak peeks for the episode both involve someone turning to the law to protect their interests, so clearly it's a theme tonight. What else can we expect? We've taken a close look at what the sneak peeks tell us.
1. Callie wants to keep doing her research — with Derek's sensors. This clip opens with Callie making several convincing arguments for why she should be able to keep using Derek's sensors in her research. First, her research is just as groundbreaking and important as Derek's. Second, he only came up with the sensors to answer a question she posed. For this research.
2. But they are Derek's sensors. All that is well and good, but Derek has a good counterpoint: It was Callie's question, but his answer. And his patents. Callie just plain doesn't have a case. Which, honestly, seems pretty true to us. It might not be right, but if it's Derek's name is on the patents, we're not sure what Callie can do.
3. Callie makes a moral appeal. Well, there is one thing she can do: She can appeal to Derek's moral side. "There's a reason you feel terrible," she tells him. "It's the wrong thing to do and you know it." True. Very true. But even if Derek agrees, is there anything he can do short of stepping down from the presidential committee? Would he do that?
4. Catherine Avery is here to protect her interests. In this sneak peek, Catherine Avery is in town — and she wants to protect the Avery Foundation's interests in the form of a postnup between Jackson and April.
5. And she's not holding back her feelings. Surprise, surprise: Catherine doesn't approve of everything that went down with Jackson and April, and, being Catherine, she's not mincing words about her feelings. Well, this should be fun.
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy on tonight, March 20, at 9 p.m. ET onABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!