The characters on Once Upon a Time might have their hands full with breaking curses and fighting witches and whatnot, but that doesn’t mean they’re too busy for a good zinger.
We've rounded up the 10 best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 3, Episode 14: “The Tower,” including Regina proving to be a fan of young-adult novels. Enjoy!
10. Hook [about what he sees in Regina’s office]: “Other than an austere sense of design, nothing.”
Who knew Hook had such an eye for feng shui?
9. Emma [to Hook, about being heartbroken]: “That enough humor for you?”
Actually, finding out that your boyfriend is a monkey is pretty darn funny.
8. Hook [to David]: “Were you some sort of botanist in this life, mate?”
There’s nothing wrong with having an affinity for plants.
7. Regina [to Emma]: “Look who’s gotten good at lying.”
Finally, Emma is speaking Regina’s language.
6. Emma [in David’s dream]: “I don’t even have a proper vanity.”
Way to stay focused on what matters, Em.
5. Hook [about Henry]: “Especially since one of those flying monkeys could turn out to be his father.”
On the bright side, Neal could teach Henry all about the best ways to open a banana.
4. Emma [to Hook, about his hook]: “You’ll look for any excuse to use that thing, won’t you?”
Who can blame him? Hands are totally boring compared to pointy pieces of metal.
3. Hook: “Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone’s seen a woman with green skin running around.”
Seems like a solid place to start.
2. Regina: “If you want to play Nancy Drew, be my guest.”
Who wouldn’t want to be Nancy Drew? That girl is awesome.
1. Hook [about Snow]: “She’s a bit demanding, isn’t she. [Pause] I meant the midwife.”
Nice save, Hook.