Here's what we've learned by taking a close look at it.
1. Daniel keeps provoking. The promo opens with Emily and Daniel at yet another schmancy Hamptons event. "People are only here to watch the car wreck that you've become," Daniel snarkily tells Emily. Man, remember when he was a nice person? Once upon a time?
2. It's all about gambling! The backdrop for this week's events is a casino night, and throughout the promo we see most of the show's major players in attendance.
3. Emily knows the Grayson's secrets. "I know the Grayson's deepest secrets," Emily tells someone at :06. We're not positive who it is, but we're thinking Pascal. We know she wants to learn more about him, and in the Hamptons, secrets are power.
4. Charlotte getting her romance on. At :07 Charlotte is seen getting close with Nolan's bud Javier.
5. Emily vs. Victoria. Emily vs. Victoria at a game of cards? Yes please. This should be fun,
6. Daniel's threat. "Emily lied to our entire family," Daniel tells Charlotte at :11. "We're going to return the favor and go after her friends." Classy.
Check it out for yourself!
Did we miss something? Interpret something wrong? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Revenge on Sunday, March 30 at its new 10 p.m. ET/PT slot on ABC.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!