The only tough thing about choosing the 10 craziest quotes from this week's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4 finale is narrowing it down to just 10! Here are our picks for the best quotes from this week’s episode, Season 4 Reunion Part 2.
10. Joyce Giraud [about why she has a publicist]: “I have a show, honey.”
Thanks for letting us know, honey.
9. Brandi Glanville: “I’m not in the bathroom doing cocaine, I’m not in the car smoking pot.”
Brandi wants people to focus on the silver lining.
8. Kyle Richards [to Carlton]: “What should I do — ask you about your sex toys?”
7. Brandi Glanville [about all the times Lisa asked where Kim is]: “You could make a montage.”
It sounds like Brandi is dropping a hint to Bravo’s producers.
6. Kim Richards: “Lisa, you’re full of s—t right now. You’re full of s—t, and you’re a big liar.”
But other than that, Kim thinks Lisa is tops.
5. Brandi Glanville [about her relationship with Drew]: “It’s like grown-up makeout.”
Does she do this while her parents are asleep in the other room, like most teens do?
4. Lisa Vanderpump: “I think they were so scared of Ken running out in his underpants.”
This sounds like a very unusual form of security.
3. Kyle Richards [to Carton]: “I couldn't give a flying f—k about you.”
We don’t really know what this means, but it doesn’t sound flattering.
2. Brandi Glanville [comparing her plastic surgery to Adrienne Maloof’s]: “I don’t wanna end up like that girl that got fired last year.”
Apparently, Adrienne is The Housewife Who Shall Not Be Named.
1. Kim Richards [to Lisa]: “I don’t trust you with my shoe, I wouldn’t trust you with an old pair of socks.”
Foot care is very important to Kim.