What can we expect from Mason's grand return? Here's what the promo for the episode reveals.
1. Expect a fun conversation. At :04 and then at :12 we get brief glimpses of Mason and Victoria's conversation, and even those few moments make us grin. These are two people who know how to play each other, so it will be interesting to see who comes out on top.
2. How is Victoria tempting Mason? "Victoria is tempting him," Emily worries at :06. But how? What does she offer? Can she help get him out of jail?
3. Will Mason turn? "I'm worried he'll talk," Emily adds at :08. Might he? What will she do to stop him? Because you know she must have something up her sleeve...
4. Mason is jail! At :10 we get to see Mason in his cell. He appears to have a picture of himself on the wall, which is just perfect.
5. Who is on the floor? Meanwhile, throughout the promo we see Emily at a nice house, and at :15 there's a body surrounded by blood on the floor of what we think is the same house. Who is it?
Check it out for yourself!
Did we miss something? Interpret something wrong? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Revenge on Sunday, March 31 at 10 p.m. ET slot on ABC.