Cynthia Bailey and NeNe Leakes: Will They Ever Be Friends Again?
The end of a friendship is a lot like a breakup — but even worse. You never expect that there’s a chance you might lose your close confidant some day, but sometimes life gets in the way. Or in the case of our fav former Real Housewives of Atlanta besties, Cynthia Bailey and NeNe Leakes, it appears that it was NeNe’s dismissive nature that did them in.
Whatever the reality may be, NeNe is “done” with her fellow “Tall,” and it’s really sad — even Andy agreed. But should we completely give up hope for their bestie-ship?
During last night’s April 20 “Reunion, Part 1” ep of RHoA,Wetpaint Entertainment partnered with Viggle LIVE! to ask users if they thought NeNe and Cynthia will ever kiss and make up, and the results were pretty depressing. A whopping 64 percent of users believe that it’s unlikely that CyNeNe (LiCynthia?) will ever reunite, as there are now too many hard feelings. On the other hand, 36 percent of users are still holding on to hope that they won’t let that real friendship go by the wayside.
Click below to download Viggle and vote on similar TV polls and trivia!
Unfortunately, we have to side with the glass-half-empty thinkers here. Just this week, NeNe tweeted the following message, “3 facts abt Me (1) I love Shoes (2) I learn from every mistake (3)when i am done wit u, I am DONE wit u.” This subtle little note makes it clear that Mrs. Gregg Leakes is not big on second chances, and as much as it hurts to admit, we don’t see her letting go of that pride anytime soon.
Do you think NeNe and Cynthia have a shot at reconciliation? Tell us in the comments below.
Tune in for part two of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion on Sunday, April 27 at 8 p.m. ET on Bravo.
Do you want to test your TV knowledge? Not only is it easy, but you also get rewarded just for watching your favorite shows! All you have to do is download the Viggle app, get watching, and check into Viggle LIVE!