Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 steamrolled with its premiere, “The Next Chapter,” and follow-up episode, “Leaked,” and the drama just kept on coming with last night’s episode, “The Results Are In.” Kirk Frost gets the results of his paternity test, while Mimi Faust’s starting to feel the fallout from her baby daddy, Stevie J., knowing about her sex tape distribution deal and Yung Joc and Karlie Redd's relationship suffers a setback.
So, what were our WTF moments this week? Check them out below!
1. Nikko tells Mimi that Stevie J. knows about the tape. Picking up after Nikko’s run-in with Stevie J., Nikko decides to tell Mimi about almost coming to blows with her baby daddy as they’re driving to their destination. This is when Nikko also lets Mimi know that he spilled the beans to Stevie about their huge deal with Vivid Entertainment to distribute the film. Understandably, Mimi becomes furious and kicks Nikko out of the car. When Nikko refuses to get out of the car, Mimi hops out and walks away from him.
2. Lil Scrappy meets with Erica Pinkett for a secret rendezvous. Lil Scrappy meets up with his “friend” Erica Pinkett at her place. Erica P. decorates the place with candles and soft lighting to tell Scrappy that she wants to take their friendship to the next level — especially since he texted her at 3 a.m. for “advice.” Scrappy tells Erica P. that her can’t mess up his situation with Bambi, even though he’s not in love with her yet. Erica P. then asks Scrappy if he could love someone else, aka her. Scrappy responds saying that if he wasn’t already with Bambi, he would definitely give Erica P. a try.
3. Introducing O’Shea the Model. Erica Dixon introduces her new boyfriend, O’Shea Russell, to friend Karlie Redd and her new boo, Yung Joc. Karlie thinks O’Shea is a catch, while Yung thinks O’Shea is a little too much (seeing as the model strips down to a tank and rocks a hat that reads “O’Shea the Model”). At the end of the hang session, O’Shea insists on paying the tab, but when Karlie and Yung leave, he asks Erica to put it on her credit card. Erica says she loves this new guy in her life who she says is completely different from ex-fiancé Scrappy, but she admits that his work flow has been slow and she’s been picking up his financial slack.
4. Lil Scrappy’s going to be a dad again. Bambi reveals that she’s late, and goes to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test. She’s nervous about the outcome because she may be carrying a baby fathered by a guy who’s admitted he’s not in love with her.
Lil Scrappy meets with Kirk to discuss the new developments in their life. Kirk tells Scrappy that he did a paternity test to see if he’s the father of Rasheeda Frost’s new baby, Karter. Scrappy in turn tells Kirk that Bambi is pregnant. Kirk recalls Bambi being one of the women at the cabin last season when he got in trouble (for, you know, cheating on his wife), and because of this, Scrappy asks Kirk what really went down that night. Kirk relays to Scrappy that nothing happened and that Bambi didn’t sleep with him or his partner in crime that night, Benzino. Scrappy is completely relieved that Bambi hasn’t smashed any of the homies.
5. Stevie and Mimi go at it again. Stevie J. learns that Mimi has since moved from her apartment with their daughter, and is upset that she hasn’t contacted him since. Finally, Mimi meets with Stevie and the two talk about the ramifications of Mimi’s sex tape on their daughter. Mimi admits that it’s something she’s completely concerned about, but the tape being leaked was out of her control. Stevie tells Mimi that he thinks (like everyone else) that Nikko is behind the leak. Mimi says it can’t be, and gets defensive. The two argue back and forth and Stevie tells Mimi that he can have her when he wants. Mimi tells Stevie that he’s upset that he made a mistake by marrying Joseline Hernandez, and leaves.
6. Momma Dee is happy about Bambi’s pregnancy. In a crazy turn of events, Momma Dee is ecstatic about Lil Scrappy and Bambi expecting a baby. Scrappy thinks Momma Dee is off her rocker, but she says she’s giving Bambi some slack now that she’s carrying the royal heir. Of course, Momma Dee wants a little control over her new grandchild’s care and so she gives Scrappy a strict regimen she wants Bambi to be on now that she’s carrying his baby.
7. Benzino introduces Althea Heart. Stevie and Joseline prepare their castle for Benzino and his new lady, Althea aka “Thi Thi.” Joseline is a little skeptical because she thinks Thi Thi may be using Zino to get to Stevie, but as the night progresses, she sees that Thi Thi may be a standup woman. Stevie and Joseline learn that Thi Thi and Zino met on Twitter, and that Thi Thi owns properties and has money of her own. So far, Joseline and Stevie are pleased and even joke that they see wedding bells. While at dinner, Stevie and Zino start talking about going into business together and before our eyes, we see the birth of their lounge, Sleazy & Zino Restaurant and Bar.
8. Kirk’s results are in. Kirk and Benzino get to the bar where Kirk reveals he has the results from the paternity test. Benzino reads the results, which reveal that Karter is in fact Kirk’s baby. The two men toast and Kirk’s faith is restored. Kirk flirts with the waitress, Jasmine, and leaves her a huge tip. Kirk wants to take the paternity test home for Rasheeda’s mom, Sherleen, but Zino tells him that he can’t take it home and burns it in the parking lot.
9. Karlie makes Yung jealous. While waiting for Yung to appear at the studio to work on their new duet, Karlie warms up her vocals with her friend, recording artist Jeremih. Jeremih gives Karlie a few technical pointers, but it’s clear that the two are being a little flirty. Yung walks in on Karlie and Jeremih talking face-to-face, and is not pleased.
Yung asks Karlie what’s going on between them and Jeremih asks if everything is OK. Karlie tells him everything is fine, but when Jeremih leaves, Yung goes into attack mode and asks Karlie if she’s messing around with Jeremiah. Karlie says nothing happened, but Yung continues to insinuate that she’s cheating, and finally a frustrated Karlie tells him to leave. As he’s leaving, however, Karlie reminds him that he’s sleeping around on her with tons of women in Atlanta including his “friend” who’s always helping him out. She tells him that he now knows what it’s like to be jealous, but won’t admit it. Yung Joc isn’t moved at all, calling Karlie stupid for missing out on a good man like him before driving off.
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3, Episode 4: “Help” airs Monday, May 19 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.
Were there any other WTF moments from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3, Episode 3: “The Results Are In”? Tell us your favorites in the comments below!