So, what else can we expect as Season 10 heads to a close? We've examined the sneak peeks of the episode to see what they reveal.
1. Cristina is leaving. Really. Any second now. As we see in this sneak peek, Cristina has been putting off leaving, ostensibly because she was waiting to see a final patient through. However, the time has come; she really does have to go.
2. Goodbye drinks with Mer. In this clip Cristina mentions she'd been out drinking with Meredith to say goodbye. We want to see that!
3. A goodbye for Owen and Cristina. We also see Cristina bid goodbye to Owen... in bed. Seems about right.
4. But she will be at the hospital. That said, she also has to run by the hospital to tie up loose ends, so we'll be seeing her around Grey Sloan Memorial one last time.
5. April spills the news. Here, April tells Owen about her pregnancy. Is it just us, or does she still seem to have some conflicting feelings about the timing?
6. The big disaster. It's not a Grey's finale without a big disaster, and this year, it's an explosion at a mall. But could this be a terrorist attack? That seems to be the question of the hour.
Catch this episode of Grey’s Anatomy tonight, May 15, at 9 p.m. ET on ABC.