1. Benzino calls for a truth meeting. Benzino calls for a meeting between Stevie J., Mimi, and Dawn to get down to the truth of Steebie’s marriage to Joseline. Stevie maintains that he’s married, but when they ask for proof of the marriage, he dances around the subject and even says that he’s above the law with regards to having a certificate. Benzino believes his friend, and of course, Mimi and Dawn aren’t happy about Benzino’s decision to not print a retraction. In a last ditch effort to prove that she’s telling the truth, Mimi asks to give her his wedding date. Stevie at first says July 29, then back tracks and says June. When Mimi asks him to make up his mind, he says June 29 — which is not the date Joseline says it is.
2. Momma Dee and Erica P. talk business. Momma Dee calls for a meeting with Erica P. to get an explanation for her behavior at Lil Scrappy’s birthday party. Erica P. tells Momma Dee that as Scrappy’s friend, she wants the best for him, and she doesn’t think he’ll find that with Bambi. She goes on to tell her that she knows all the dirt about Bambi and her past discretions, as well as Scrappy’s inappropriate texts to her since being in a relationship with the Bambs. Momma Dee asks Erica P. if she’d meet up with Bambi, and she agrees saying that she only wants to do right by her friend.
3. Rasheeda and Kirk Frost fake it for the cameras. Kirk and Rasheeda Frost land the cover for Sister 2 Sister magazine and the entire family, including Rasheeda’s mom, Shirleen, is present for the affair. At the shoot Shirleen constantly fusses about Kirk, and Rasheeda joins in the taunting with her mom. Kirk grows annoyed and tells Rasheeda that her mother is the reason he wanted to hire Jasmine the waitress. This pisses of Rasheeda and she and her mother continue to publicly chastise Kirk. When Rasheeda tells Kirk that he needs to act like a husband, he responds by telling her that she needs to act like a wife again.
4. Mimi and Dawn talk business. Unable to get Benzino on board with the Stevie/Joseline marriage retraction, Mimi puts her attentions back to her “leaked” sex tape and its subsequent Vivid deal. Dawn tells Mimi that it’s nothing to be ashamed of as several people in the biz have gone down the sex industry route, and have continued to maintain a mainstream image. Dawn offers to give Mimi advice to help brand her tape and Mimi says she’ll think on it.
Later, Nikko celebrates their one-year anniversary with breakfast in bed and says they should have a party to celebrate. Mimi likes the idea and says Dawn should throw the party. Nikko agrees and even suggests that Benzino’s magazine, Hip Hop Weekly, should cover the event.
5. The Louboutins come off. Momma Dee calls for a meeting between Bambi and Erica P. As she tries to make each of the women understand that other’s side, Bambi says Erica P. has no position. Not liking this at all, Erica P. hops across the table and attacks Bambi, losing a side of her Louboutins in the process. Bambi storms off and Momma Dee runs after her, but by this time, Bambi says she’s completely done with both Momma Dee and her son, Scrappy. Momma Dee tries to tell Bambi that Erica P. had important information that she needed to hear, but Bambi asserts that she doesn’t need another woman stirring up trouble in her life, nor does she need Momma Dee and Scrappy adding drama she never experienced before. Momma Dee grows annoyed at Bambi’s dismissal and then finally washers her hands of Bambi and the Bambs says she doesn’t care about them.
6. Joseline makes threats. During a chit-chat with husband Steebie, Joseline tells him that she’s not entirely feeling the “friendship” between she and Tammy Rivera. Stevie says Joseline is just being silly, since he thought Tammy did a good job giving Joseline styling tips for her upcoming shoot in Hip Hop Weekly. Joseline said she doesn’t need a stylist and is completely over the situation.
At the Hip Hop Weekly shoot, it’s revealed that Mimi knew about the spread before it could happen. Joseline connects the dots, realizing that the only people who knew outside Benzino and Stevie was Tammy and that Tam-Tam was the one to spread the news. Josline is not OK with Tammy “spreading her business,” and threatens to give both Tammy and Mimi a shake down in the next encounter. Stevie J. tells Jos to calm down, but in typical Joseline fashion, she continues to rant as Benzino shakes his head in disbelief.
7. Rasheeda hits a block. Kalenna Harper has Rasheeda in the studio working on some music she provided for her. As Rasheeda tries to spit her bars, she finds herself distracted and Kalenna sits her down to hash out the issues. Rasheeda recalls the Sister2Sister shoot, and essentially tells Kalenna that her life is in shambles and it’s keeping her from being focused. Kalenna tells Rasheeda to take some time apart from Kirk and the two gals decide go to New Orleans.
8. Bambi calls Momma Dee out. After the botched meeting with Erica P., Bambi calls Momma Dee to have a chat with her. Bambi tells Momma Dee that she feels betrayed, believing that after the miscarriage, she and Momma Dee were on cool terms. Momma Dee tells Bambi that her fault was not listening to Erica P. and going off the deep end — something you should never do, when dealing with the “queen of the palace.” Bambi tells Momma Dee that she’s not up for following her rules and that she and Scrappy are causing too much drama in her life. With that, both women go their separate ways and Momma Dee has officially put Bambs back on her s— list.
9. Tammy and Joseline have a sit down. Tammy calls Joseline to sit down and air out her feelings. Joseline tells Joseline says doesn’t appreciate Tammy running her mouth about the “photoshoot” to Mimi and Tammy explains the business of the photoshoot came about during a conversation with Rasheeda in front of Mimi. Tammy then tells Joseline that she didn’t appreciate Joseline’s jabs at her relationship with Waka Flocka Flame. Joseline asks Tammy why she didn’t mention it earlier, and Tammy responds that she wanted to give Joseline the benefit of the doubt. Joseline takes that to mean that Tammy has no backbone and essentially calls her weak and gullible. Tammy finally reveals that she could care less to be Joseline’s especially since Jos is disingenuous. Joseline walks off saying she don’t care for weak friends, and that Tammy needs to get with the winning team. Tammy fires back all that she’s heard of Joseline, including word of her rented home and cars and fake lifestyle.
Joseline drives off leaving Tammy in the parking lot surrounded by security.
A new episode of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 airs Monday, June 9 at 8 p.m. ET on VH1.
Were there any other WTF moments from the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 premiere? Tell us now in the comments below!