Cycle 21 of America’s Next Top Model
. When will the series kick off its 2014 run? Read on to find out!
Mark your calendars for Friday, August. 22, at 9 p.m. ET because that’s when the new season — the second ever featuring male and female models — kicks off. Perhaps this year will have the first male winner, as Jourdan Miller took the title last season defeating Marvin Cortes in the finals.
Of course the ever-fierce Tyra Banks is back to helm the series once more and is joined by returning judge Kelly “Cut-throat” Cutrone. Rob Evans is bowing out this year and is being replaced by a face fans of the show know and love: Miss J. Alexander, runway coach extraordinaire. Also out is creative director Johnny Wujek who is replaced by photographer We Tsai. Quite the change, right?
So who will be competing this season? Here’s the full list of hotties:
- Adam Smith (26) from Memphis, Tennessee
- Ben Schreen (24) from Waverly, Iowa
- Chantelle Young (19) from Toronto, Ontario
- Denzel Wells (23) from Houston, Texas
- Ivy Timlin (20) from Buffalo, New York
- Kary Calhoun (23) from Coppell, Texas
- Keith Carlos (26) from Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Lenox Tillman (19) from Newnan, Georgia
- Matthew Smith (24) from Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Mirjana Puhar (18) from Charlotte, North Carolina (originally from Serbia)
- Raelia Lewis (22) from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Romeo Tostado (23) from Salinas, California
- Shei Phan (22) from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (originally from Vietnam)
- Will Jardell (23) from Nederland, Texas
Are you ready for this cycle of competition? Hit the comments and let us know!" alt="Image1" class="image-fit">