What will it be like when Ali finally comes back to town, out in the open? The three sneak peeks for the episode are all about the return of Rosewood's former Queen Bee, so let's take a closer look to see what they reveal.
1. Ali almost has a change of heart. In this clip, Ali almost gets back on the bus instead of staying in town. It takes some convincing on Em's part to make her feel safe.
2. They really think "A" is gone. "'A' is gone," Emily assures Alison, proving that the Liars have learned nothing over the first four seasons.
3. Ali goes to the cops. That clip ends with Ali saying, "Maybe I should go home first, speak to my mom." We're guessing by "first" she means "before going to the cops," but based on this clip of Ali and the Liars at the Rosewood Police station, they decide to go to the authorities straight away.
4. Will Ali tell all? Holbrook doesn't waste much time on formalities, immediately jumping into asking Ali about the night she disappeared. But will she tell him the truth?
5. The press are all over this. In this final clip, Ali is back at home, but her big bro Jason DiLaurentis (Drew Van Acker) (Hi, Jason! Glad to have you back!) warns her she shouldn't be outside, because their block is covered in press and police.
6. Jason is giving her space. Ali goes on to mention her big bro hasn't asked her many questions yet. He tells her he figured she needed space, but is that his real motivation? We like Jason, but it's hard to trust him.
7. Jason tells a big lie? In case we weren't already suspicious of Jason, at the end of this clip Ali asks, "What was mom's reaction, when she found out I was still alive?" "She was stunned, what do you expect?" Jason replies. Except... Mrs. D was dead by the time Ali was revealed to be alive, right? So why is Jason lying? It's possible he just wants to protect his little sis from more shocking news, but could he have a darker reason for not telling the truth?
What do you make of these sneak peeks? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.