Tonight is the Pretty Little Liars 100th episode. That's a lot of thrills and chills we've witnessed over the years, most of them thanks to the ever-creepy "A". Whether we're talking MonA or the mysterious new Big "A", the person behind the texts has always had a special talent for upping the scare factor.
In honor of tonight's milestone episode, we've picked out the 10 creepiest and craziest "A" moments ever. We can't wait to see how the show tops these in the next hundred episodes! (Hey, we can dream, right?)
10. "I'm still here, bitches, and I know everything. - 'A'" A lot has happened since the Pretty Little Liars premiere, but this is the text that set the tone for everything to come, and it still gives us chills.
9. The fashion show. Nothing like having images of your (presumed) dead friend take over your fashion show to leave you more than a little freaked out.
8. A big bowl of Alpha-bits cereal. Back in Season 2, "A" filled Emily's Alpha-Bits cereal with only As. It's a small moment, but it gets under your skin when you think about how much work that must have taken. Only someone truly insane could pull that off.
7. The bees. It's bad enough when "A" messes with the girls, but things get really chilling when s/he brings their family into it. Also, the idea of being stuck in a car with bees is horrifying.
6. Blackmailing Hanna into binging on cupcakes. "A" thrives on messing with the Liars' heads, and this was one of the most heartbreaking examples of that, ever.
5. Sending the Liars worms instead of chinese food. Ew. Ew. Ew.
4. Hitting Hanna with her car. We know this one was MonA, which just makes it all the more messed up. How do you hit someone with a car, and then still expect them to be your BFF?
3. Giving Emily a massage. Being "Touched by an 'A'-ngel" is the opposite of fun.
2. Driving a car into Emily's house. Talk about extreme!
1. "A" leaving a message in Hanna's tooth. Of all the ways "A" has messed with the Liars, this might be the most intimate — and the most disturbing.
What do you think the scariest "A" moment is? Let us know in the comments below.
Rebecca Martin is an Associate Editor at Wetpaint Entertainment and our resident Game of Thrones, Pretty Little Liars, and genre TV expert. Follow her on Twitter and Google+!