1. "A" woke up? Here's Spencer's (Troian Bellisario) theory about why "A" took so long to make a post-NYC move: "I think 'A' took a nap, and woke up tonight." While we doubt "A" was actually asleep, we think it's safe to say now that they've made an explosive re-entry onto the scene, we're going to be hearing from them a lot more.
2. "A"'s message to the Liars. At the end of last night's episode, the Liars's phones all buzzed, but we didn't actually hear the "A" message. At :06 we learn what it is: "Did you miss me?"
3. Ali gets the message, too? It looks like Alison (Sasha Pieterse) is being lumped in with the rest of the Liars by "A", since she reaches for her phone at the same time as everyone else at :05. (Unless that's a trick on her part...)
4. Toby's house explodes. Things were already looking bad for Toby's (Keegan Allen) house, but at :08 it straight-up explodes. We see all the Liars dive for cover at :09, and we gotta say, Ali looks as genuinely shocked and scared as the rest of them.
5. But...why? "I still don't get why 'A' would blow up his house," Hanna (Ashley Benson) muses at :11. We agree, but as Caleb (Tyler Blackburn) points out, "'A' doesn't shoot and miss." Was Toby the target of "A"'s wrath? Or maybe Jenna (Tammin Sursok)? Was this just a (very extreme) warning to the Liars?
6. What has Ali so upset? At :13 we see Ali staring at her phone, gasping. Another scary "A" threat? Perhaps an incriminating or upsetting image or video? The Liars are crowded around her. Is this something that affects all of them, or is it Ali-specific? At :15 Aria (Lucy Hale) grabs Ali's arm and looks at her, but it's hard to tell if that's a comforting gesture, or an indication of fear on Aria's part, too.
7. Aria is worried. Either way, Aria is definitely worried that "A" will expose her involvement in Shana's (Aeriel Miranda) death, as we see at :16. Our girl should be nervous. While we know Aria's actions were clearly self defense, "A" is a master at twisting the facts to suit their needs.
8. Ali attacked! The promo ends with "A" stalking across a line, turning off a light — and attacking Ali with a crowbar. Oh no!