2. A storm? In that same shot we see lights flickering in a way that looks like lightening, and at :03 we see Ashley at a window, and it's clearly raining. What better way to up the creepy factor than a big storm?
3. Who's in the house?! At :03 we see Ashley whip around like she heard someone, and at :05 she and Ali see the shadow of someone with what looks like a knife (and we see a knife on the floor at :16). Is "A" there to get them? Is it someone else? At :07 we get a glimpse of the figure and it looks like they're all in black. Definitely seems like "A"...
4. Toby feels powerless. "I'm tired of feeling like this," Toby (Keegan Allen) tells Spencer (Troian Bellisario), who looks like she might be crying, at :02. Like what? "Powerless." If he's tired of feeling powerless, does that mean he's going to do something about it? If so, what?
5. What are the Liars looking at? At :06, Ali, Spencer, Hanna, and Emily (Shay Mitchell) all turn to look at someone, and they seem distressed. What are they seeing? A message from "A"? A member of Mona's army?
6. Aria vs. Hanna. "You're the problem, Hanna!" Aria (Lucy Hale) accuses her friend at :09. "You're always the problem." Really, Aria? You don't think Ali and her lies are part of the problem? Also, why is Hanna's hair wet in this scene? Was she out in the storm? And when Hanna says "I can't even look at her" at :13, is she talking about Aria?
7. Aria back at Radley. It looks like Aria goes back to Radley at :13, and at :14 we see her by a bed, probably trying to return the notebook. She looks worried though, like maybe she's just been caught.
8. Spencer yelling. "Is this how it's going to be from now on?" Spencer asks someone at :14, clearly distressed. Emily is with her, so this is probably a Liar fight, not a Hastings one. Is she talking to Hanna? Ali?
9. "A"s latest message. "A" has left someone this creepy message on a sheet of music: "Glad to hear you singing. Last time you were all choked up." They even circled all of the "a" notes in the music. Nice touch.
10. It's getting worse. At :18 Spencer says through tears "it's getting so much worse." We have a feeling she's talking to Toby; this might even be what inspires his comment about feeling powerless.
11. Spencer and Emily in danger! At :18, we see Spencer and Emily trying to track down clues — but "A" (or at least someone with "A"s black gloves) is there with them. No wonder Emily ends up yelling for help!
Check it out yourself.