1. Alison vs. Jenna. The promo opens with Jenna (Tammin Sursok) and Alison (Sasha Pieterse) facing off. "Must be hard to come back here, knowing someone's still after you," Jenna says. Ever cryptic, that one. Is this a clue that she's connected to "A", or is she just taking pleasure in Ali's discomfort for the fun of it?
2. Hanna is pissed. Speaking of people who are justifiably angry at Ali, at :05 Hanna (Ashley Benson) tells her former bestie, "Your stupid stunts affect a lot of people." Like, as we saw this week, Hanna's mom. We bet she's not happy about that.
3. An "A" message. At :04 Spencer (Troian Bellisario) sees a message from "A" at the eye doctor. On the sight chart, "A" has left the following: "CAN UCME YET A" — which translates to "Can you see me yet? - A." Is this meant for Spencer? Why "Can you see me yet"? Could this message actually be for Jenna?
4. Emily goes investigating. The official synopsis explains that "Emily [Shay Mitchell] tries to find information linking Alison to Noel." We suspect that's why we see Em sneaking around town at :06, :08
5. Ali vs. The Liars? At :07 we see a gathering of the Liars (or at least Hanna , Spencer, Emily, and Ali), and Ali seems to be turning away from the group, upset. She's definitely looking at Hanna — is it just those two who are fighting, or are the other girls also starting to question Ali after her fake-"A" attack this week?
6. Who's gone rogue? At :08, Spencer says "She's clearly gone rogue." Who's she talking about? Our guess is Ali — who did, after all, go rouge last week — though we suppose it could be someone else. It looks like it's from the same scene as the one where Ali walks away from the group, though. Do the Liars confront Ali about her scheming ways?
7. Ali goes to the cops. At :09 Hanna (accompanied by Ashley Marin [Laura Leighton], it looks like) is at the police station. Then, we see Tanner questioning a man we can't identify, and Ali looking shocked. Could this be connected to the synopsis for Episode 10, which teases that "the pressure is on for Alison to identify the man police have in custody for her kidnapping"?
8. Video photos of Ali. At :11, Emily looks through a series of surveillance photos (where did she get those?) showing Ali meeting with... someone. It's a guy, but is it Noel? The haircut doesn't look right.
9. Ali's warning. "If one of us falls, we all fall, and 'A' wins," Ali warns someone (Emily or Spencer, based on the hair) at :12. We don't know, Ali. We're not sure if we're buying what you're selling anymore.
10. Spencer comes face-to-face with "A"? The promo ends with Spencer coming face-to-face with "A", or at least a person in black. Of course, this is Spence, so she's not going to take an attack lying down. She grabs a weapon of some sort (looks like a fire poker) and issues this awesome threat: "I swear to god, I will slit your face open." That's our girl!