Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 10 Spoilers: 6 Things We Learn From the Promo
The Pretty Little Liars Season 5 summer season is swiftly drawing to a close, and each episode is upping the stakes. It looks like things will really get crazy next week on Season 5, Episode 10 ("A Dark Ali"), when Alison (Sasha Pieterse) is faced with the prospect of condemning a man for her "kidnapping," which we know didn't really happen.
What else can we expect from the episode? The section of the preview that's focused on next week's episode (not the "fatal finale") gives us some clues.
1. Ali's risky plan. At :09 Ali suggests she and the Liars follow her "kidnapper" to "A" and "finally win 'A''s game." But clearly the rest of the Liars aren't on board; as Aria (Lucy Hale) puts it at :10, "What happens when we lose?" Good point; they can never count on beating "A". And is this the plan Ali is talking about in tears at :15?
3. Ali's scared moment. At :11 we see Ali, apparently alone, jump at a sudden noise. It does seem like her fear is real. We also see her alone, outside, at :13.
4. "A"'s plan for Ali. "'A' has something terrible in store for Ali, and us," Spencer (Troian Bellisario) says at :12. But her solution, at least, seems to be to save herself and her friends over Ali; at :19 she tells Aria "we have to cut the cord with Ali before she drags us down with her." We gotta say, we're with Spence on this one.
5. Emily isn't taking it anymore. "You'll throw us all under a bus!" Emily (Shay Mitchell) says to Ali at :17; it appears this is her response to Ali's "plan." It's hard to tell if she's accusing Ali of intentionally wanting to screw over her friends, but it seems clear that she's not a fan of whatever Ali has in mind.
6. Ali in real danger. The promo ends with Ali crouched on the floor, looking truly terrified. "A" attack?
Did we miss something? Interpret something wrong? Share your observations in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on August 12, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.