Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 10 Spoilers: 8 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
The Pretty Little Liars Season 5 summer season is almost over, which means every episode from here on out should be crazier than the last. So, what can we expect from Season 5, Episode 10 (“A Dark Ali”)? The two sneak peeks of the episode give us some clues.
1. Ella is in cancellation mode. This sneak peek opens with Ella Montgomery (Holly Marie Combs) cancelling the banquet hall that was going to be her wedding venue. She's clearly barely holding it together, but we don't blame her at all.
2. Aria tries to comfort her. Aria (Lucy Hale) comes in with her mom's favorite meal in an attempt to get her to eat, but Ella isn't up to it. But when Ella starts to blame herself for what happened with Zack, Aria gets all tough daughter, insisting that none of this is her mom's fault. Aww.
3. "There were signs." According to Ella, there were signs that Zack wasn't all he seemed. Coulda fooled us! Until he went all sketch on Hanna (Ashley Benson) he really did seem like a nice guy. We should've known better — this is Rosewood, after all.
4. What to do with the evidence against Ali? Here, Spencer (Troian Bellisario) is in Emily's (Shay Mitchell) room, looking over the evidence she got from Noel Kahn (Brant Daugherty) last week. Em is not happy about that, because she doesn't want the dangerous photos in her house. Spencer, on the other hand, is pretty nonchalant about it.
5. "A" again? When Spencer's phone rings, Em asks "is that 'A' again?" We wonder if that's a clue that the girls hear from "A" early in this episode...
6. Nope, it's Noel. However, it's not "A", it's Noel. Em doesn't want Spencer to answer, but Spence wants to keep up the new alliance she's formed.
7. Will they turn on Ali? Spencer clearly plan to turn on Alison (Sasha Pieterse), or at least gather as much evidence against her as possible as insurance, a plan she has told Aria about. Aria told Em, and as we see in this clip, Em is not on board. At all. Liar vs. Liar? We hate it when they fight!
8. Is Ali dangerous? The crux of the argument is whether or not Ali is dangerous. Spencer thinks the answer is clearly yes, adding that Ali has no problem gambling with the Liars' lives, which makes us think that whatever Ali's response to her fake kidnapper is, it's something Spencer doesn't like. Emily, on the other hand, thinks Ali isn't dangerous — "she's hurt."
Do you agree with Spencer or Emily? Share your observations in the comments below!
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on August 12, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.