1. Is that a threat? At :06, the Liars come upon a bank of TVs all flashing the same video: an image of Ali in the hospital (we think from when she visited Hanna [Ashley Benson] back in Season 1) with the words "We're all in this together" flashing over it in red. Is that some sort of threat from "A", telling the girls that if Ali goes down, they'll still go down with her? Or could it be Ali trying to convince the Liars not to turn on her? (Could Ali be "A"?)
At :11 this video switches to showing the Liars standing there, looking at the TVs. Creepy!
2. Bethany (maybe?) being buried. At :10 and :15 there's shots of Ali — or is it Bethany Young, dressed as Ali? — being buried. We're thinking this might be a flashback to how Bethany was killed, since this blonde in yellow looks like she was unceremoniously tossed into the grave and she's lying on her side as she's covered up; that's different from when Ali was buried. Could this be part of what Melissa confesses? She does seem to know something about the girl in the grave...
3. "You'll know everything soon." Around :11 we hear a voiceover saying, "You'll know everything soon, I promise." Sounds like Melissa to us. Same with the voiceover at :19: "I have to tell you the truth."
4. Tanner's newest suspicion. At :14 we see Hanna telling someone on the phone, "Tanner thinks we killed Bethany Young." Well, that's no good.
5. Emily and Ezra team up. At :16 Emily (Shay Mitchell) shows Ezra (Ian Harding) a photo of Alison with a man. We know from the synopsis that she's digging into Ali's past with Cyrus, so is that who's in the photo with her? Will Ezra be able to help her learn more?
6. What's up with Caleb? The promo tries to get us to think the person in the photo is Caleb (Tyler Blackburn), since someone literally says "it's Caleb" right after that shot with the photo. We're not convinced; that could just be misleading editing. That said, at :18 we do see Hanna confront Caleb in his cabin, asking if he's "going somewhere?"
We know from the synopsis that this episode will deal with Caleb's drinking problem and his past in Ravenswood, so we're guessing that's what this scene is actually about. That would also explain Caleb freaking out at :22. It looks like he's waking up from a (perhaps Ravenswood related) nightmare.
7. A shovel! At :19 we see an ominous shot of someone with a shovel, and we see a brief glimpse of what looks like Melissa. More hints that Melissa reveals something big about how Bethany died?
8. Tanner is onto them! At :22, we see Tanner walk up to the Liars. Bad news for them!
Check it out yourself: