Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 11 Spoilers: 7 Things We Learn From the Sneak Peeks
The Pretty Little Liars Season 5 summer season is rapidly coming to an end, and we expect the penultimate episode, Season 5, Episode 11 (“No One Here Can Love or Understand Me”), will be extra explosive.
What can we expect from the last episode before the finale? The sneak peeks give us some clues.
1. Byron is back! Byron Montgomery (Chad Lowe) is back in action in this sneak peek. We're glad to see you around again, Mr. Montgomery.
2. What to do about Mike and Mona? We haven't seen much of Aria's (Lucy Hale) little bro lately, but his name has come up quite a lot, and here Aria makes it clear she doesn't approve of his continued relationship with Mona (Janel Parrish). Of course, as Byron points out, if they say anything negative Mike will just double down, so there's not a lot for concerned family to do but wait it out.
3. A family outing. We also learn that the Montgomery family is going out together, just the four of them. Is it possible Ella and Byron actually will rekindle their relationship?
4. Emily and Paige. Speaking of rekindled relationships, here Emily (Shay Mitchell) and Paige (Lindsey Shaw) awkwardly agree that they need to "talk" later. Will talking lead to kissing, or maybe even a new beginning for their relationship?
5. Sydney is still around. In case you were wondering, we learn in that clip that yes, Sydney is still on the swim team and under Emily's watchful eye.
7. Caleb's past haunts him. Caleb explains that he drinks when he can't sleep. Why can't he sleep? This clip doesn't make it explicit, but we're going to go ahead and guess it has something to do with his haunted memories of Ravenswood.
Catch the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on August 19, 2014 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC Family.