Image1
Credit: Michael Buckner/NBC © 2014 NBCUniversal, Inc.    
Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0

Celebrity

Ashley Greene’s Building Manager Says Crack Pipe Found in Building Fire

Excuse me, Miss, but is this your crack pipe? According to TMZ, the fire that burnt Ashley Greene's condo down last year may have a slightly different cause than the one the fire marshall first heard.

In a sworn statement, the Twilight star’s building manager, Adrian Mayorga, claims that one of the men who cleared Ashley’s unit after the blaze found a glass crack pipe amongst the fire’s remnants. At the time of the fire, Ashley claimed she’d left a candle burning and that it had ignited on the couch’s fabric as she, her brother, and her then-boyfriend, Ryan Phillippe, slept.


Adrian also claims that when he saw Ashley in the hall during the fire, that she, her brother, and Ryan all appeared “disoriented ... they looked like they were drunk or under the influence of something." In the deposition, Adrian clearly fingers Ryan as being in the building during the fire, but Ryan’s now submitted a sworn declaration to Ashley's lawyer saying he’s never even set foot in Ashley’s apartment. Things that make you go hmmm.

Regardless of Ryan’s involvement in the blaze, Ashley is being sued by several parties who suffered damage to person or property during the unfortunate event that lead to the death of one of her two dogs. The building manager is suing for medical fees, claiming he’s suffered permanent respiratory damage, and several people in surrounding buildings and units are also suing for property damage caused by soot and water during the fire.

What do you think of this latest development in Ashley’s fire saga? Tell us below.

10.27.2014 / 12:00 AM EDT by Rachel Evans
Related: Celebrity, News

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on Twitter0