5 Reasons Dez Duron Should Have Won The Voice Season 3
We were shocked when Dez Duron was booted from The Voice Season 3, but the sexy singer will always live on in our hearts.
After failing to turn any chairs during the Season 2 blind auditions, we were pleasantly surprised at how much Dez evolved this season; in fact, we thought he could go on to win the whole show! Sadly, on the Nov. 27 live results episode, the heartthrob was voted off the show, but here are five reasons why he should have won:
5) He’s a looker It doesn’t matter if you’re gay or straight or whether you’re a man or a woman — there’s no denying that this former footballer is almost too pretty to handle. Dez is a pro at finding the camera that’s on him at any given moment and gazing out into the eyes of millions of starry-eyed viewers, and we'll definitely miss that.
4) Second time’s the charm Considering he got rejected the first time, Dez’s drive was even stronger this time around. He was in it to win it and brought out all the stops, but ultimately, his soulful rendition of Justin Bieber's "U Smile" wasn't enough to impress all of America. (We're sure it was a close race!)
3) He steps outside of his comfort zone Dez is willing to try anything. A couple of weeks ago, his coach, Christina Aguilera, gave him a country tune to try and he made it seem effortless. Sure, he’s used to soulful love songs, but he’s willing to step outside of what’s comfortable to impress his coach. And after watching his performance with Jason Aldean, we think Xtina was onto something.
2) He’s more than just a pretty face Sure, Dez is nice to look at, but he also has a smooth, soulful sound. Dez can sing a love song like it’s his job ... and maybe one day it will be.
1) He’s got the whole package Looks, versatility, drive, and a great voice? Isn’t that what The Voice is all about?
Do you think Dez should have won the show? Tell us below!