However, with that said, there are a few frontrunners who stand out of the crowd and will likely take home the coveted Mirror Ball this season. Out of all the remaining contestants, former American Idol contestant and country singing sensation Kellie Pickler seems like a safe bet — she not only scores high weekly, but she’s also a fan favorite.
Here are 5 reasons Kellie will win Season 16:
5. She’s sexy, she’s cute, she’s popular to boot! Kellie dazzles on the ballroom floor and wows the judges and fans week after week with incredible performances. And even if she didn’t, she has a band of country fans behind her who vote like crazy and keep her out of the Bottom Two.
4. She’s a quick learner — and has a tough coach. We all know that Derek Hough is the toughest pro around, using intense choreography and even more rigorous training to make sure his partner is perfect. From day one, she’s impressed everyone, from rapid-fire Quick Steps to crazy Jazz routines. Though she hasn’t scored a perfect 30/30 yet, we bet that accomplishment is just around the corner.
3. She takes the judges’ critiques to heart. When the judges give her a critique, Kellie takes it to heart and makes sure to deliver. Carrie Ann asked her to show more emotion instead of just going through the motions recently, and with her Week 8 Viennese Waltz, Kellie did just that. And even though Len didn’t have many constructive things to say after her Paso Doble this week, we’re sure she’ll still find a positive, effective way to spin it.
2. She can’t stop, won’t stop topping the Leaderboard. Think back through Season 16: Has Kellie ever not topped the Leaderboard? Sure, she’s fallen behind Aly Raisman and Zendaya, but she’s always been in one of the Top 3 spots. We don’t see that changing anytime soon.
1. Girl knows how to dance. Above all else, regardless of her coaching, her advice, or her fans, girl knows how to dance. She has some serious moves, seems almost as flexible as Olympian gymnast Aly, and can tackle almost anything. We can’t wait to see what happens for Kellie in the upcoming weeks — we’re certainly rooting for her!
Do you think Kellie will win Dancing With the Stars 2013? Sound off below!
Alyse Whitney is an editor at Wetpaint Entertainment. Follow her on Twitter @AlyseWhitney.