6 Things That Would Have Happened on The Secret Circle in Season 2
All good things come to an end, and (tragically) The Secret Circle hasn't been renewed for a second season. The worst part? Executive producer Andrew Miller told Zap2It he had big plans for our favorite gang of witches including power trips, epic romances, and geriatric wisdom.
Luckily, we have the scoop on what could have happened next season, had The CW not let us down. Feel free to use this for your fan fiction!
1. The Circle Splits Up, Faye (Phoebe Tonkin) Remains Bitter "Next year, The Circle will be completely fractured," Andrew explains. "Faye is going to very quickly run out of 'Matilda' moments, because it won't be enough, especially with Cassie [Britt Robertson] and Diana [Shelley Hennig] having so much more power than her."
2. The Balcoin Kiddos Are Total Hotties, Will Bring The Drama "Those four characters are not all Balcoin," Andrew says. "They'll bring some moral ambiguity to the battle between good and evil in Chance Harbor at a time when the witches that we have are at a crossroads with their own sense of right and wrong."
3. Faye Gets Her Balcoin On! Andrew explains, Faye will “seek out the Balcoins; she'll utilize the Balcoins and their power in a very manipulative way."
4. Jake (Chris Zylka) Turns Into an "Avenging Angel" Thanks to His Grandpa’s Warning "Jake [will] be the most badass good guy of all time. An avenging angel with the kind of anger issues that Jake has is going to be really fun to see once he faces the Balcoin kids."
5. Adam (Thomas Dekker) Becomes Frodo, Develops Creepy Attraction to Crystal Skull "When push came to shove, and he went to rescue the two huge loves of his life, Cassie and Diana, he was a useless piece of s*** to Blackwell's dark magic," Andrew says while we LOL. "They thought that he was the best guy to take care of the skull, but in fact, he was the worst. He was the most emotionally vulnerable, the most fragile, and the most susceptible to the seductive power of that skull."
6. Grant Has Some Deep Dark Secrets "I couldn't break Diana's heart that much by turning him into a complete bad guy," Andrew says. "Grant is involved with more than he's letting on, and the people he's working with are perhaps more interesting than you'd expect."
Sigh, sounds like it would have been the best season ever. You'll live on in our hearts, Jake Armstrong!