It’s almost time to get Dead, kids! Today is Sunday, October 6. That means The Walking Dead Season 4 is returning in just one week, on Sunday, October 13 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC. It feels like Christmas is coming two months early, so we’re celebrating with a seven-day countdown — starting, as all holidays should, with Daryl Dixon quotes.
Here are seven of our favorites:
1. Daryl: "Am I the only one zen around here? Good Lord!"
2. Daryl: "You got some balls for a Chinaman."
Glenn : "I'm Korean."
3. Daryl [to Jimmy, who wants a gun]: "People in hell want Slurpees."
4. Daryl [to Dale]: "Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to On Golden Pond."
5. Daryl [feeding newborn baby, still unnamed]: "You like that, huh, Little Ass-Kicker?"
6. Daryl [to Lori]: "Selfish? Listen to me, Olive Oyl...."
7. Daryl [to Andrea]: "Shoot me again, you best pray I'm dead."
Did we skip your favorite Daryl quote? Sorry, brother! Seven is definitely not enough to cover the Dixon canon, so name your faves in the comments below!
The Walking Dead Season 4 premieres on October 13 at 9 p.m. ET on AMC.