8 Things You Need to Know About Ringer’s Nestor Carbonell
1. He does NOT wear mascara or eyeliner. If you think Nestor’s dark, lustrous eyelashes are a result of excessive mascara use, think again; they’re all natural! They are so intense, in fact, that the makeup artists for Lost used concealer to tone ‘em down. While we’d kill for lashes like his, Nestor has admitted that they haven’t always been a gift: He got teased for them as a kid.
2. He met his wife on the set of a movie. Nestor is married to actress Shannon Kenny, whom he met while working on the 2000 movie Attention Shoppers. His Ringer co-stars Kristoffer Polaha (Henry), Ioan Gruffudd (Andrew), and Sarah Michelle Gellar (Bridget and Siobhan) met their spouses on the sets of movies as well!
3. Like Kris Polaha and Ioan Gruffudd, he’s a DILF! Nestor and his wife have two sons, Rafael (born in 2002) and Marco (born in 2005).
4. He speaks Spanish. Of Cuban and Spanish descent, Nestor put his sexy Spanish skills to good use in a Season 6 episode of Lost, "Ab Aeterno," which was impressive — and muy caliente.
5. He’s definitely not a slacker. After attending Deerfield Academy (with his Lost co-star Matthew Fox), Nestor graduated from Harvard with a B.A. in English.
6. Rafael Palmeiro is his cousin. In case you’re like, “Um, who?” just know that he’s a professional baseball player.
7. Nestor has some lovely legs. Case in point:
8. And some nice biceps. We’re sure he’s saying some interesting things in the following interview, but his arms are majorly distracting.