Chris Frawley/The CW Â©2011 The CW Network
“A Little Galliano Never Hurt Anyone” and Other Quotes From ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 3
Makeover Day on ANTM is kind of like a steady stream of cries, screams and laughter interrupted by a few words. Here are some of the best from last night's episode (March 9, 2011).
8. Sara (on panel): I shake like a little housebroken Chihuahua.
A cute image. Also really sad.
7. Laurent D. (on Molly’s hair): Those extensions? What is that? Twisted Sister?
Yes, and this one time, that’s a problem.
6. Monique: I get my way. I love my life. I always get what I want. Usually.
A note of ambiguity at the end. What should we believe?
5. Dominique: I’m inspired by a lot of stuff, like...(shrugs).
4. Tyra: I never say no to a double. I just say, ‘Back up, bitch.’
3. Alexandria (to Monique): Think doe-eyed, like this. Just doe-y. You’re a big doe.
Alexandria couldn’t rely on the renowned photographer to give instructions.
2. Lori Goldstein (while styling the models): A little John Galliano never hurt anyone.
We know this was filmed pre-anti-Semitic rant, but still. Gonna have to disagree on that one.
1. Sara (holding up her chopped rat tail): Do you wanna lick it?
Bad Weaves and Swandom: America's Next Top Model, Cycle 16, Episode 3
Donald Rumsfeld Campaigns for a Spot on the ANTM Judges' Panel