A Shocking Video and More OMG Moments From Pretty Little Liars Season 1, Episode 13
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars? The episode, entitled “Know Your Frenemies,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments, whether it was a hidden joint or a misuse of cupcakes. We've rounded up the episode's Top 5 most gasp-worthy and chill-inducing OMG moments. Let the craziness begin!
5. Melissa better not be expecting Spencer to babysit. Melissa and Ian want to get preggers? Uh-oh. On the scale of babies with unstable upbringings, we would say that their offspring would be just one step above that devil child in Rosemary’s Baby.
4. Maya’s gone Emily’s mom is certainly no fan of Maya’s. Now, she’s gone one step further by telling her family about that joint. But does Maya really need to go to juvie for drug rehab? Let’s just say that Maya doesn’t strike us as the next Lindsay Lohan.
3. Cupcake money Hanna finally got her mom’s money back, but it required her to eat a bunch of cupcakes. Then again, we can think of worse ways to make money than eating cupcakes.
2. Noel gets caught cheating, thanks to “A” We were pleased as punch to see Noel get busted for trying to bother such an adorable couple as Aria and Ezra. (Why does he insist on making a cutie like Aria miserable? What’s he gonna do next — kick a bunny rabbit?) And what a surprise that “A” is actually using her powers for good!
1. We doubt this kind of video is available on Netflix Gulp! After “A” sends that video of Ali in the woods, Spencer realizes that Ian was the last person known to have seen Ali alive. We imagine that Spencer now feels as happy about Ian marrying her sister as Britney Spears’ family felt about her marrying Kevin Federline.