Police Rush to Aaron Carter\'s Home After Suicide Threat Call (UPDATE)
Credit: Alison Buck/Getty Images for Project Angel Food    

Aaron Carter

Police Rush to Aaron Carter’s Home After Suicide Threat Call (UPDATE)


UPDATE (9/7/2017 at 1:45 p.m. ET):

For a fourth time this week, police were called to Aaron Carter's home on Wednesday night — and this time it's really serious.

While previous calls were about a possible gun purchase, threats to family members, and a car accident, this one was about the troubled singer's life being at risk. 

According to police documents obtained by E! News, authorities received an anonymous call late at night requesting their urgent arrival at the 29-year-old's St. Petersburg, Florida-area home.


Aaron Carter meltdown
Credit: Jerod Harris/Getty Images for GBK Productions    

The caller reported a suicide threat involving Aaron, and cops rushed to arrive at the home by 10:01 p.m.. When they arrived, they were unable to make contact with him. 

Stay tuned to Wetpaint for this developing story, and click through for more background on the pop star's troubles.

Original story (9/6/2017 at 4:00 p.m. ET):

We’re officially worried about Aaron Carter.

Just recently, the former child star — who came out as bisexual in Augustopened up about his previous drug use, following his July DUI arrest.


aaron carter

It seemed like he might be on the path to recovery after speaking out about his sexuality, but then this week happened and it all got out of control.

According to St. Petersburg police documents obtained by TMZ, the 29-year-old has had the cops called to his home three times in a 24-hour span.

102.7 KIIS FM’s 2017 Wango Tango – Arrivals
Credit: Frazer Harrison/Getty Images    

The first call happened at 11:47 a.m. on Tuesday, when an anonymous caller claimed Aaron had been trying to buy a gun in the last two weeks.

However, when authorities arrived at his home, no one answered the door.

Just a couple hours later, they returned when another caller complained that the pop star needed a psychiatric evaluation for refusing medical attention after a serious car crash this week — more on that in a moment.

Embed from Getty Images

When police showed up, they determined the “Sooner or Later” singer had totaled his BMW and broken his nose, but was mostly fine.

Further proof that might not be true came in the early hours of Wednesday — 4:18 a.m., to be exact — when yet another anonymous tip claimed he was threatening to harm family and others.

Yet again, officers responded, but when they knocked on the door, someone shut off a light and closed the blinds.

Embed from Getty Images

This all comes on the tails of the aforementioned accident on Tuesday morning, which his followers learned about through Twitter.

“Life is really so precious,” he wrote at the time.

“I just got into a terrible accident and completely totaled my BMW M4.”

He continued, “I never meant to get into an accident as severe as this. I've ran into people before and honestly nothing compares to what happened today.”

While he insisted he was “doing OK” but “laying low,” he also included some disturbing details — including that all of his airbags had gone off and he was “cut up all over.”

“TBH this shit hurts my arms hurt my legs hurt all my airbags went off I broke my nose this is f—ked up,” he revealed.

“Aaron was in a car accident yesterday,” his rep later confirmed to PageSix.

“Fortunately no one was hurt and Aaron is at home doing fine. He is looking forward to his shows in Memphis on Saturday and New York on Tuesday.”

Still, at the end of his social media rant, fans were left wondering about his condition, as he signed off telling them he was going to “disappear” for a while to complete his album.

As of the moment, neither he nor his team have responded to the police calls. Stay tuned to Wetpaint for this developing story.