American Idol 2013’s Season 12 Top 20 were revealed last night and this group is a doozie. The talent, particularly among the female singers, has reached epic proportions. Still, we feel that a definitely hierarchy has already begun to form among the girls. So take a look at what we see as the power rankings for the 2013 American Idol Top 10 girls for season 12:
10. Tenna Torres — While she will forever live in infamy as the girl who made Mariah Carey cry during her initial audition, the judges weren’t falling all over themselves in adoration of her like they did over some of the other girls.
9. Janelle Arthur — While we initially predicted this country girl could win it all, she lost her pizazz in this past week’s performance. We’ll see if she can move up the ranks this week.
7. Candice Glover — Candice has been impressing the judges since her initial audition, but this past week she seemed to have lost some of her star power.
5. Adriana Latonio — We’re just not quite sure about this gal yet. The tiny Filipina knocked it out of the park with her Las Vegas performance, but we need to see another performance or two from her to know where she stands for sure.
3. Zoanette Johnson — We’re not quite sure this extroverted girl has the best voice, but the judges love her creativity and unpredictability — she’s a true wild card.
2. Kree Harrison — As Nicki said of this country singer, “That’s the voice.” There are no gimmicks or crazy dance moves. She just gets up there and sings from the heart, and the judges love that.