Occupation: Works at a film camp
Hometown: Idyllwild, Calif.
Auditioned In: Austin, Texas
After landing in the hospital twice with persistent stomach issues, Casey Abrams failed to get enough votes on Idol’s March 25 episode. He would have been eliminated — had the judges not decided to use their one save of the season on him! Looks like our favorite ginger-bearded, melodica-playing contestant isn’t out of the running quite yet.
MUST-SEES: CASEY ABRAMS LINKS
- VIDEO: Watch Casey’s Stunned Reaction to His Shocking Idol Save
- How Many Times Had The American Idol 'Save' Been Used Before Casey Abrams?
- VIDEO: Casey Auditions With “I Don’t Need No Doctor”
- Casey Abrams Receives Two Blood Transfusions During Hospital Stay
- VIDEO: Casey Sings Marvin Gaye’s “I Heard It Through the Grapevine”
- New Couple Alert? Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart Spotted Flirting!
CASEY ABRAMS FUN FACTS
Audition Song: Ray Charles’ “I Don’t Need No Doctor.”
Is It a Piano? A Harmonica? Nope, just Casey rocking out on his jazzy melodica.
Casey’s a Music Master: Check out this photo gallery!
Celebrity Look-alike: Seth Rogan
You Know You’ve Made It When: Even Jimmy Fallon is talking about you. Just saying.
Want more juicy deets on American Idol’s Casey Abrams? “Like” us on Facebook for the latest scoop on Casey.