Now that we know Ann Ward won Cycle 15, all that’s left to do is prepare ourselves for the next round of model madness. How to we fill the void in our TV schedule — and our hearts — in the meantime? Here is a list of ten things — from the simple to the ridiculous — to do while waiting for the (always) epic return of America’s Next Top Model.
10. Turn on Bravo. About four out of ten times the network will be playing an ANTM marathon. Be prepared to lose the rest of your day.
9. Let the show be your guide. Using a sidewalk curb, a cobblestone road, or a Slip ‘N Slide, practice your best runway walk.
8. Make a Karolina Kurkova-inspired fruit smoothie.
7. Plan a photo shoot with friends and give yourself the title of creative director. Ideas: Have them pose in flannel as lumberjacks or in grey face paint as the smizing presidents of Mount Rushmore.
6. Need an Andre Leon Talley fix? Watch The September Issue. Make sure to check out the bonus clips.
5. Everyone needs a signature. Purchase an item of clothing (kimono/capes, one-shouldered dresses, black blazers) in bulk and wear one to every major event in your life for four months.
4. Redecorate your house or apartment ANTM style. Think bold colors, oversized prints, and a room full of sand.
3. Go on a trip. There are lots of great deals for last-minute international flights.
2. Is there a better month than January for a makeover day? Cut your hair, dye it red, and bleach the ‘brows.
1. Smize. Smize your heart out.