How's this for the luck of the Irish — Celebrity Net Worth recently performed the important public service of ranking the richest supermodels on the planet, and the top spot, by $100 million more than second place, went to...Kathy Ireland. Yeah, her.
The 48-year-old entrepreneur hasn't been famous for pure modeling in a long time. She reportedly earned her $350 million net worth through her marketing company, Kathy Ireland Worldwide. And they say models are just pretty (or ugly-pretty) faces!
America's Next Top Model's beloved creator/host Tyra Banks "only" made it to fourth place, with a net worth of $90 million. Not exactly chump change, but maybe she'll move up the list now that she's a Harvard Business School grad.
Meanwhile, Tom Brady's mega-famous better half, Gisele Bundchen, took the second spot with a price tag of $250 million, and Cindy Crawford — memba her? — was third with $100 million. Christie Brinkley managed to auff Project Runway's Heidi Klum for the fifth spot.
Long story short — it pays way too well to be pretty. Isn't beauty reward enough? Here are the top 10; check out Celebrity Net Worth for the full top 15 and the reasons these ladies are so dang rich:
10. — Claudia Schiffer Net Worth $40 million
9. — Elle Macpherson Net Worth: $45 million
8. — Naomi Campbell Net Worth: $48 million
7. — Kate Moss Net Worth: $50 million
6. — Heidi Klum Net Worth: $70 million
5. — Christie Brinkley Net Worth: $80 million
4. — Tyra Banks Net Worth: $90 million
3. — Cindy Crawford Net Worth: $100 million
2. — Gisele Bundchen Net Worth: $250 million
1. — Kathy Ireland Net Worth: $350 million
ANTM Cycle 18 premieres on Wednesday, February 29 at 9 pm ET/PT on The CW.
Source: Celebrity Net Worth