Chris Frawley/The CW
“Anyone Have a BB Gun?” and More Quotes: ANTM Cycle 16, Episode 8
Jaclyn's departure is going to leave a Texas-sized void in these lists, so let's celebrate our last few moments with her. Check out the most quotable moments from "Lana Marks."
8. Jaclyn: I have never picked up a map before in my life, because I live in Belton, Texas. There's a Wal-Mart, there's a Bush's Chicken, but nothing big, you know. I don't need a map.
It would be awesome to see a map of that, though.
7. Molly: I better be going to Morocco, or I swear to God, I will punch a hole in something.
We believe it.
6. Alexandria (at the photo shoot): I felt like a queen...on top of a bunch of garbage.
5. Molly: I do not like traffic, I don't like pedestrians. I really wanted to shove the dude out of my car and be like, 'Can I please drive? You are not aggressive enough. This is ridiculous.'
He couldn't just sit in the back?
4. Alexandria (changing into a bikini): I run outside and took my pants down. I was wearing a thong, so it's not like I was embarrassing myself.
3. Molly (looking up at the birds): Anyone have a BB gun?
A PETA campaign is in her future.
2. Brittani: I'm going to that one first, because if I got lost I was gonna be up sh*t's creek without a paddle.
Yeah, you don't want to be on that creek without a paddle.
1. Jaclyn: I am so screwed. The only other map I've ever read was in World Geography, and lord help me, because I always got in trouble for talking in that class.
We'll miss you!