10. Spencer [to Wren]: “I remember the first time I saw you, and I just thought, ‘Damn.’ Just — ‘Damn.’” Sometimes, Spencer has a way with words. Other times, not so much.
9. Mona: “Did I catch you in the middle of a nap?” You’d think that Mona (Janel Parrish) would be used to the fact that not everyone is quite as shopping-obsessed as she is.
8. Hanna [about “A”]: “Mona, if I told you everything, we’d be here until graduation.” Trust us, Mona — it’s a looong story.
7. Wren [about Garrett]: “People don’t usually bring a glock to the OB/GYN.” If you ask us, Garrett (Yani Gellman) is more childish than any baby we’ve ever met.
6. Spencer: “Emily, if he can finally tell me who ‘A’ is, I would hand over a million.” Aria: “Yeah, and not ask for change.” So that’s how much Spencer carries around in her purse?
5. Mona: “If I could live through Alison Dilaurentis and her nonstop torture, I can handle some radioactive texting.” If Mona thinks A’s texting is a piece of cake, she’s in for a little surprise.
4. Wren [to Spencer]: “Other than drool on my favorite pillow, you were fine.” Wren’s like, “Don’t worry about the pillowcase — I’ll just send you the dry-cleaning bill.”
3. Mona: “All I know is, they better not make me wear a hairnet.” Mona doesn’t care what she’s doing, just so long as she looks fabulous while doing it.
2. Spencer: “My family is so screwed up that Dr. Phil wouldn’t take us on.” Actually, we’re thinking that Maury Povich would be a more appropriate talk show host for the Hastings to talk to, given their need for paternity tests.
1. Aria: “Did you follow me over here with handcuffs, or are you just gonna yank me out by my hair?” Come to think of it, for all the angst on this show, there is a surprisingly low amount of hair-yanking.
Be sure to tune in for the next episode of Pretty Little Liars on Monday, February 27 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC Family.