Aria Lets “Ezra” Slip! Top 5 OMG Moments from Pretty Little Liars, February 21, 2011
Have you caught your breath yet after all the surprises from this week’s Pretty Little Liars (Season 1, Episode 18)? The episode, entitled “The Badass Seed,” was packed with jaw-dropping moments. Let the craziness begin!
5. Save that for the pillow talk, Aria! Aria gets a bit too comfortable around Mr. Fitz and calls him “Ezra” in front of everyone at the rehearsal. The two of them then decide that she shouldn’t have offered to be his stage manager. However, we have a feeling that Aria would volunteer to work in a coal mine if it meant spending time with Ezra!
4. Ali encourages that poor girl to take the stairs Not only do our girls now think that Ali blinded Jenna to keep her from Ian, but they also speculate that Ali — and not Ian — pushed a girl down the stairs. This whole Ian plotline is getting hard to keep up with.
3. Ian has a present for Jenna The mysteries just keep coming, as Ian hands Jenna what looks to be a green tote bag. But what could be in it? And we’re really not all that surprised that Ian and Jenna are friends, since they’re both equally creepy.
2. The girls get busted for the fake trophy “A” apparently planted a fake golf trophy with rat blood on it, which Spencer then turned into the police, only to get accused of trying to frame Ian. Somehow, the girls manage to fall for every single trick that “A” plays on them.
1. Hanna and Caleb get it on! Hanna and Caleb had quite the hot episode, between their kiss and that shared shower. (Maybe they’re both just green and trying to save water?) In fact, if Hanna had waited any longer to make her move with Caleb, we would have started to wonder if she’s the blind one!