Ariana Grande\'s Brother Frankie Breaks Silence on Manchester Bombing (UPDATE)
KISS 108’s Jingle Ball 2016 – SHOW
Credit: Paul Marotta/Getty Images for iHeart    

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande’s Brother Frankie Breaks Silence on Manchester Bombing (UPDATE)

by
Shares
Advertisement

UPDATE (5/28/17 at 4:30 p.m. ET): 

Ariana Grande's brother Frankie has spoken out about the horrifying events at his sister's concert last week.

The Big Brother alum posted a series of tweets thanking fans for their support and reminding everyone to stand together in this difficult time.

Logo’s “Trailblazer Honors” 2015 – Arrivals
Credit: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for Logo    

The 34-year-old YouTube personality called on fans to help raise funds for the surviving victims of the attacks and families of all those involved.

Read on for his sister's statement, plus details on her upcoming benefit concert.

amas-2016-ariana-grande
Credit: Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images    

Ariana Grande won’t let hate win.

Less than a week after the bombing at her concert in Manchester, Ariana has announced that she’s planning a benefit concert for the victims and families.

The 23-year-old star took to Instagram on Friday, penning a letter to the victims and families of the attack.

“My heart, prayers and deepest condolences are with the victims of the Manchester Attack and their loved ones,” she wrote.

 

“There is nothing I or anyone can do to take away the pain you are feeling or to make this better.”

“Our response to this violence must be to come closer together, to help each other, to love more, to sing louder and to live more kindly and generously than we did before,” she continued.

The Dangerous Woman singer then revealed that she’ll be returning to the city of Manchester in order to spend time with her fans and to host a benefit concert “in honor of and to raise money for the victims and their families.”

She also thanked her “fellow musicians and friends” that have already reached out to be a part of the concert.

Though she didn’t say when the concert will take place, sources told TMZ the concert will take place a week from Sunday.

The concert will also be reportedly held at one of the four big arenas in town, not at the Manchester Arena where the bombing took place.

The horrific attack killed 22 people and injured 59.

“They will be one my mind and in my heart everyday and I will think of them with everything I do for the rest of my life,” Ari said of the victims.

A post shared by Ariana Grande (@arianagrande) on

You can read Ariana’s full statement above.

Our thoughts continue to be with Ariana, the victims, and the families affected by this attack.