”Be My Freakin’ Person” Quotes From Grey’s Anatomy Season 8, Episode 15
With twice the episode, we had a lot of dialogue to choose from. But from all 80-some-odd minutes of televison, we managed to narrow down the selection to the 10 best lines for your rehashing enjoyment. Here our our picks:
10. Cooper: "I love medicine!" If April (Sarah Drew) were a man with perhaps a little more game, she'd be Cooper. They're just as dorky.
9. Bailey [to Mark]: "But your instructions resulted in 'oops'. We don't 'oops' in my OR." Uh, Bailey (Chandra Wilson), let's not forget the time you couldn't find the surgical sponge when it was stuck to the bottom of your sneaker.
8. Meredith [to Callie]: "You're not a freak. And we can be friends." ...as long as Callie (Sara Ramirez) promises to wash her hands each and every time she uses the bathroom in front of other people. In six seasons, she has to make some progress.
7. Mark: "Let's make some room so Dr. Bailey can get a better view of our every move." Sounds like one McSteamy is getting a bit steamed himself.
6. Callie: "Today's gonna be a grind." With puns that bad, we're surprised Callie's not whipping off her sunglasses on CSI: Miami.
5. Cristina: "I wasn't mugged by a baby. I just don't want kids." We have to say, seeing Cristina Yang (Sandra Oh) get mugged by a baby would be one of the all-time joys in our lives.
4. Bailey [to Mark and Jackson]: "Respectfully, doctors, I told you so." ...she said, respectfully adding, "Nah-nah-nah-nah-boo-boo."
3. Addison: "It's not just physical." Jake: "Okay." Be on the lookout for Olivia Newton-John's next single, "Let's Get Emotional."
2. Cristina: "Be my person. Be my person, Owen. Be my freakin' person." Owen: "Be my person." You know, just repeating what the other person says is a pretty juvenile argument tactic. "You're stupid." "No, you're stupid. "No, you're stupid"
1. Corinne [to Sam]: "And you might hate me. But guess what, Sam? I hate me more." "No, I hate you more." "No, I hate me more." Okay, we'll stop.
Catch an all-new Grey’s Anatomy on Thursday, February 23 at 9pm ET/PT on ABC.