Typically St. Patrick’s Day means wearing green, drinking beer, and watching your city’s cops and firemen parade down the street. But for us, today is a celebration of Bones. Not only are we getting a new episode tonight, but we’re also getting the episode in which Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and Booth (David Boreanaz) get stuck in an elevator together.
An old, broken-down elevator might not sound exciting to you, but it’s the close-quarters setting for a B&B heart-to-heart about their relationship. At last! In an exclusive interview with Give Me My Remote, John Francis Daley (Sweets) revealed that tonight’s episode “definitely takes [Booth and Brennan] one step closer to becoming the married couple that everyone wants them to be.”
It’s about freaking time! John added, “Six years and their chemistry is still going so strong.”
Source: Give Me My Remote
Need your daily dose of Bones? “Like” us on Facebook!
For more on “The Blackout in the Blizzard”...
- Watch Now! New Sneak Peeks of “The Blackout in the Blizzard”
- David Boreanaz Admits to a Possible Makeout Scene in “The Blackout in the Blizzard”
- Sneak Peek! Booth and Brennan Talk Sex in “The Blackout in the Blizzard”
- Booth Feels “Trapped” (Literally and Figuratively) in “The Blackout in the Blizzard”
- Sneak Peek! Booth’s Face Meets Brennan’s Hip in “The Blackout in the Blizzard”
For the lowdown on Sweets and Daisy...
- Spoiler! Who Dies Before the Season’s Out?
- What’s to Come for Sweets and Daisy?
- Cast Comings and Goings and an Unusual Case