Things are not looking good for the state of Booth (David Boreanaz) and Brennan's (Emily Deschanel) relationship in Bones’s next episode. Working a case that involves divorce lawyers has brought all of the couple’s lingering relationship issues to the surface. Here’s what we know so far about Monday’s Bones Season 8, Episode 2: “The Partners in the Divorce.”
- Bones Synopsis of Season 8, Episode 2: What Happens in “The Partners in the Divorce”?
Short and simple: A basic summary of what to expect.
- Promo for Bones Season 8, Episode 2: Our Frame-By-Frame Analysis
We’ve broken down the promo: second-by-second, frame by frame. Here’s a look at what we’ve discovered.
Booth and Brennan
- Bones Season 8: Why Booth’s Anger With Brennan Will Make It Hard for Them to Move On
Did Booth’s total lack of anger with Brennan for taking their daughter strike you as slightly unrealistic. Make no mistake: The anger is there. It just took a bit of time to boil up.
- Bones Season 8 Spoilers: Why Is Brennan Starting to “Resent” Booth?
Booth’s not the only one feeling angry, though. Brennan will start to resent her partner quite a bit during this episode, too.
- Bones Season 8 Scoop: How Booth and Brennan Could “Really Destroy” Each Other — Exclusive
Yikes. This isn’t sounding promising, at all.
- Booth and Brennan Are Swoon-Worthy and Adorable in Bones Season 8, Episode 2 Spoiler Photo!
Yes. More of this sort of thing, please! All the relationship drama is getting exhausting.