We’ve been experiencing some serious Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel nostalgia as of late … and it turns out we’re not the only ones!
Earlier this week, we made a poll asking how many of you would like to see David Boreanaz‘s (Booth) former Buffy love interest, Sarah Michelle Gellar, appear on an upcoming episode of Bones. The results were pretty conclusive! Take a look:
Should Sarah Michelle Gellar guest star on David Boreanaz’s TV show?
- Almost 70% said, “Absolutely. I’d totally watch an Angel-Buffy reunion on Bones!”
- About 17% said, “Actually, I’d rather see SMG reunite with James Marsters (Spike).”
- Just over 9% said, “Can we do all three of these guest star appearances? I can’t choose just one favorite.”
- Only 4% said, “I’m all up for reliving the Buffy days, but let’s have David guest star on Ringer, instead!”
Then, we came across an interview where Buffy and Angel vet Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia) said she’d be totally up for a Bones cameo. So what did Bones fans think of that proposition?
Would You Like to See Charisma Carpenter on Bones?
- The most votes, 39%, said “Yes, But Only Once. It Will Be Cute. Once.”
- Coming in at a close second with 32%, was “Why Stop With Her? Bring the Whole Angel Cast In!”
- Over 17% said, “For Sure! I Love Her! Make Her a Regular!”
- Only 11% said, “Um, No. What Is This, Hollywood Squares? No More Guest Stars.”
Basically, it sounds like you’d all be down for any sort of Angel-Bones crossover event. And can you even imagine the possibilities for characters they could play? We’d love to hear your ideas. Head on down to the comments and sound off!
Need your daily dose of Bones? Like us on Facebook!