Bones Season 7, Episode 8, “The Bump In The Road” was packed full of quips about nipples, lactation, bras, and poo. Basically, we haven't been able to keep down any food since last night! Check out the top 10 quotes from this week’s episode — and try not to pull a Brennan (Emily Deschanel) and lactate everywhere while reading this.
10. Brennan grills Booth (David Boreanaz): "Oh, did you remember to wash the nipples?"
Booth: "Yeah, when I showered this morning, but I don’t think the daycare is gonna check."
Sigh, this just serves as a cruel reminder that it's been weeks since we've seen Booth shirtless.
9. Hodgins (TJ Thyne) and Angela (Michaela Conlin) examine the victim: "Do you also stuff papers into your bra?"
Angela: "Not since high school."
We feel you, girl.
8. Cam (Tamara Taylor) looks at a picture on Brennan's phone: "Aww, is that Christine?"
No, its Brennan's other love child. Get your head in the game, Cam!
7. Brennan swoons over her progeny: "She’s going to be beautiful and quite brilliant, I presume."
You presume correctly, Brennan.
6. Angela tries to hide her baby: "This is just an old filing cabinet. It's got files in it. Oh, my gosh, Michael is in here, too!"
So many questions and concerns.
5. Finn talks up bluegrass: "It makes you feel like your insides are having a party."
That's how we feel everytime we look at Finn's hair.
4. Angela teases Hodgins: "Oh my god, terrorists are trying to corner the market on tapioca pudding and take down America!"
Hey, crazier things have happened.
3. Brennan brags about her child: "Christine's bowel movements appear to be perfect. Soft, yellow, loose."
Someday, people will be writing songs about this moment.
2. Brennan traumatizes her intern: "I am lactating, so make it fast Mr. Abernathy."
Poor Bones has yet to understand the concept of TMI.
1. Finn chats with Cam: "With all due respect, ma'am, I believe the sun has set on our conversation."
This is how we will be ending all convos from now on.