Season 8, Episode 2 of Bones was jam-packed with hilarious quotes about chicken, farting (we know, we know), and Spiderman, so check out the top 10 doozies of the week! If we've learned one thing from this episode, it's that the year 2000 was the absolute worst.
10. Random homeless dude spies a dead body: "That's not chicken."
OMG, we have the exact same reaction when we come across human remains.
9. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) reveals her deepest secret: "I learned to make pancakes while working as a fry cook."
Clearly, her blonde wig took over her body. The horror!
8. Finn (Luke Kleintank) gets poetic: "It's like our victim was beaten like a rented mule."
Yes, it's exactly like that.
7. Booth (David Boreanaz) gives himself some advice: "Sex is not the problem, it's the solution."
Dude knows what's up.
6. Brennan relives the good times: "One night when we were on the road, I slept under a bridge."
Christine needs so much therapy, you guys.
5. Finn sums up Brennan: "Her Spidey Sense was tingling."
Sigh, we're having horrible Tobey Maguire flashbacks.
4. Cam (Tamara Taylor) questions Angela (Michaela Conlin): "Hodgins says you weld weird metals."
We're so worried about Angela's hobbies.
3. Finn remains adorably southern: "Slick as a frog fart."
Annnd, there goes lunch.
2. Booth turns on the romance: "I'll fart when I kiss you.'"
Someone help him help himself.
1. Sweets (John Francis Daley) real talks: "2000 was a questionable year for Merlot."
And for butterfly clips. Never forgive, never forget.
Need your daily dose of Bones? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.