Season 8, Episode 3 of Bones was jam-packed with hilarious quotes about horny nerds, suppositories, and dolla dolla bills, ya'll –– so check out the top 10 zingers of the week! And no, Baby Christine didn't make it onto the list. Tragically, she's still speaking in code.
10. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) eye-rolls at her baby daddy: "You're too sensitive, it’s just money."
Booth (David Boreanaz): "Rich people always say that."
Brennan flosses her teeth with Benjamins.
9. Hodgins (TJ Thyne) looks back on that one time he blew up his middle school: "First time I made it onto a watch list."
8. Brennan worries about her man: "A desk job? It’s like caging an animal, you’re meant to run free, Booth."
His spirit animal is prancing through the woods as we speak.
7. Booth worries about Sweets (John Francis Daley) and Olivia (Danielle Panabaker): "She thinks you’re an idiot?"
Sweets: "I wouldn’t say that, but in layman’s terms…yes."
Might explain why she shot him in the chest.
6. Angela (Michaela Conlin) remains horrified: "Okay, I’m no coroner but I’m saying the cause of death was a humongous explosion."
Excuse you, we believe the exact term is "Death-by-Slurpee."
5. Caroline flatters Booth: "I'm sorry, Cherie, but there is no one burlier or cuter than you."
Other than Baby Mikey. You know, that kid living in a drawer?
4. Sweets eye-rolls at Angela: "Oh, c'mon, can you please not use linguistic indicators that I taught you against me?"
And Sweets wonders why he used to star on a show called Freaks & Geeks.
3. Booth real talks with Sweets: "Point your little shrinky brain at her and pull the trigger."
It's called brosef advice, deal with it.
2. Hodgins breaks the good news: "Guess how we are going to track down that explosive?"
Brennan: "A suppository?"
This is even worse than the time she started chatting about her leaky breasts.
1. Angela eyes Sweets: "Look, you're all red, and blotchy, and horny."
Sweets should probs go home to his blow-up poster of Princess Leia before things get out of hand.
Need your daily dose of Bones? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.