Bones is back from hiatus and thank god. A life sans quotes about bugs and slime isn't a life worth living. Also, we'd like it to be known that our original round up of quotes from this week's fantastic episode were all from President Baby Christine (four more years!), but we feared no one would understand her complex and subtle language of goos and gaas. So, check out Plan B!
10. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) educates us: "It takes a village, Booth (David Boreanaz). I learned that living in a village."
9. Hodgins (TJ Thyne) mocks Fisher: "What kind of freak feels nostalgic over human sacrifices."
The real question? What kind of freak has pet maggots?
8. Hodgins makes a discovery: "Someone killed the Them Apples applesauce lady!"
Best busines name ever.
7. Sweets' (John Francis Daley) inner nerd comes out to play: "Digital will never replace vinyl."
Personally, we miss tapes. Amen, right guys?
6. Brennan gives Booth a tour of DC: "This is an artisanal community."
Booth: "That's just ridiculous."
Hipsters: If you ignore them, maybe they will go away.
5. Hodgins word vomits: "My true passion are bugs and slime."
Please stop this madness.
4. Booth welcomes Sweets into his luv shack: "Come on in, have some sauce. We got apple or wine."
Touch Christine’s applesauce and die.
3. Sweets diagnoses Booth: "A fear of nudity is called gymnophobia."
A fear of Booth's nudity is called insanity.
2. Sweets: "What am I, a sasquatch?"
Suffice it to say Sweets is a Harry and the Hendersons fan.
1. Booth real talks to Sweets: "Anthropology’s all about dancing."
Whereas psychology is all about breaking innocent hearts and ruining people named Daisy's lives.
Need your daily dose of Bones? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.