This week's episode of Bones was a major tear-jerker, but this is the Jeffersonian we're talking about. These nerds just can't help themselves when it comes to saying unintentionally hilarious things. Check out the top 10 LOL-worthy quotes from Season 8, Episode 6, one of which may or may not be about "teets." You're welcome.
10. Fisher calls out Brennan (Emily Deschanel): "She called us together so she can watch us destroy each other."
9. Finn (Luke Kleintank) gets all southern and adorable: "Idle talk is like a mama bear who's cubs have long since gone in search another teet."
We don't know what this means, but we're in love.
8. Clark (Eugene Byrd) describes Finn's metaphor: "Some crazy ass white thing."
7. Booth (David Boreanaz) eye-rolls about Brennan's new love of sports: "All I did was get her to watch a basketball game instead of watching another rerun of Nova."
OMG, our favorite Nova is totally "Ice Age Death Trap."
6. Booth on his job: "I beat up bad guys and I leap over things."
Sweets (John Francis Daley): "You're describing Superman."
5. Brennan gets her game on: "I plan to incorporate numerous 'attaboys' while also administering reassuring pats on the hind quarters."
In other words, she plans on sexually harassing her staff.
4. Clark schools his co-workers: "Hold your praise until the brotha talks."
Dude has been so sassy lately.
3. Brennan threatens Booth: "I'd trade you if I wasn’t in the middle of the season."
Booth is the Lamar Odom of Bones.
2. Booth introduces Brennan: "This is my partner, Dr. Temperance Brennan. She's also my…"
Brennan: "I'm also his mate."
1. Wendell hits up Fisher: "You're the best at estimating bone remodeling, aren't you?"
Fisher: "Yes, and it gives me absolutely no satisfaction."
Sigh, this dude is such an upper.
Need your daily dose of Bones? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.