This week's Bones quotes were kind of like taking a rollercoaster ride full of LOLs, human remains, and vomit. In other words, hella fun! Check out our roundup of the top 10 doozies, and yes –– most of these are courtesy of Hodgins (TJ Thyne). Everything that comes out of his mouth needs to be documented and analyzed.
10. Booth (David Boreanaz) surveys the remains: "This is revolting."
Please, Booth. You know you love it.
9. Hodgins analyzes the victim's plastic casing: "First I thought, Pod People."
Booth: "Of course you did."
Baby Christine is the only celestial being among us, guys.
8. Hodgins geeks out: "I like to believe that the aliens were wonderful hosts."
Why do we get the feeling Hodgins spent his childhood E.T. role-playing?
7. Brennan (Emily Deschanel) reads a children's book: "I find I can’t relax until little Louie is safe."
No one let her read The Giving Tree. She'll be a hot mess.
6. Hodgins attempts to flirt: "You’re my carburetor."
So close, Hodgins.
5. Arastoo describes his poetry: "I was writing about love, freedom...sex."
Excuse us while we stifle our LOLs.
4. Brennan confesses: "I enjoy psychology."
It must be opposite day in Washington D.C.
3. Arastoo spies on Hodgins: "Why does your office smell like Thanksgiving?"
Thanks to Hodgins' freak turkey experiments, we can never enjoy the holidays again.
2. Booth eyerolls at Hodge Podge: "Just keep it close to Earth here, Bug Boy."
Excuse you, Booth. Bug Man.
1. Hodgins translates Arastoo's poetry: "Bacon is silent. Listen to all that we scrub."
We approve of any and all poems about bacon.